A new spin on your morning oatmeal bowl that's warm and perfectly spiced.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 3/4 cup Earnest Eats Superfood Blueberry Chia oatmeal
- 2 cup Milk of your choice
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Cane Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 Apple
- 1 Pear
- Handful of Cranberries
- Shake oatmeal bag to distribute ingredients evenly.
- In a small pot, heat milk over medium-high heat for about 5 mins, and pour in oatmeal.
- Reduce heat, and cook for another 5 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and pour oatmeal in a bowl.
- Add nutmeg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and cane sugar. Stir.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the apple, pear, and place on baking sheet along with a handful of cranberries.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm on top of the oatmeal.