Decadent layers, rich and chocolatey, and easier than you'd think.
Servings - 15
Prep Time - 30 minutes
Cook Time - 30 mins
Total Time - 60 minutes
- (6) Earnest Eats Choco PB Bars
- 1 box King Arthur Flour Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 large box Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding
- 1 can Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 large size Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bars
- 6 Strawberries
- Handful of raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare the cake according to package directions.
- While the cake cools, prepare the pudding according to package directions and refrigerate.
- Once the cake is cool, cut it into small squares.
- To make the chocolate ganache, pour the milk into a small pot. Let it simmer.
- In a small bowl, break up the chocolate bars. Add the simmered milk and stir until the chocolate melts. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Layer the cake cubes in the bottom of the trifle dish.
- Dallop pudding mixture and spread over the cake.
- Drizzle chocolate ganache over the pudding mixture.
- Dallop whipped cream over the ganache.
- Slice and place strawberries around the edges of the trifle bowl.
- Crumble the baked bars on top of the whipped cream.
- Repeat with the number of layers that fit in the trifle.
- Top with whipped cream, baked bars, and raspberries