Baked Oatmeal is the best way to spice up your morning oatmeal routine! This Blueberry Baked Oatmeal has an irresistible cake-like texture, with all the wholesome goodness of oatmeal.
Servings - 4
Prep Time - 5 mins
Bake Time - 20-25 mins
Total Time - 30 mins
- 2 cups Earnest Eats Blueberry Chia oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries (to place on top of batter)
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 4 Tbsp almond butter
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- Butter, to grease pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an oven-safe pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients together until the batter is smooth.
- Transfer the batter into the oven-safe pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick and insert it in the center. If the toothpick comes out with just a couple of crumbs, it's ready!
- Let it cool for about 10-15 mins before serving. Enjoy the blueberry goodness!