Easy Protein Oat Waffles
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- Earnest Eats Pro Mighty Maple Oatmeal Cup
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- Pre-heat waffle iron
- In a medium bowl, mash banana until smooth. Add egg and whisk together.
- Add oatmeal cup and almond milk, then stir. If batter is too thick, add more almond milk.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and pour batter in until it reaches the edges. Cook to desired crispness.
- Top waffles with fruit, yogurt, maple syrup, almond butter or any of your favorite toppings!