Cool as a Coconut Parfait
Everybody likes parfaits! We’re nuts about the combo of Coconut Warrior Oatmeal and creamy coconut yogurt. This parfait has layers on layers of cool, creamy goodness. It looks fancy, but it’s crazy easy. So, you can keep calm and breakfast on!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- ½ cup Earnest Eats Coconut Warrior Protein & Probiotic Oatmeal
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup granola of choice
- First, cook the oatmeal. Place oatmeal in a microwavable bowl. Add coconut milk and stir well. Microwave for about a minute. Stir, and let cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Once the oatmeal reaches room temperature, assemble your parfait. Use a mason jar or any clear glass cup. Spoon a layer of oatmeal in the bottom of the jar, and spread it flat. Then, spoon a layer of yogurt on top, and spread it flat. Continue alternating until you use all of the oatmeal and yogurt.
- Add granola and coconut flakes to the top for extra flavor and crunch!
- This recipe makes one large parfait or two small parfaits.