Breakfast POWER Bites
Who has time for breakfast nowadays? We hustle and multitask like it’s our job. Grab one of these power bites and an Earnest Eats single-serve oatmeal cup, and you’re ready to sprint out the door! These gluten-free bites are foolproof to make, even if you’re not into baking. Swap out any ingredients to use what you have on hand. The combinations are endless, so let your creative juices flow. We took out the fat and we use sweet, vitamin-rich pumpkin puree instead! And chocoholics, feel free to load up on the chocolate chips! We don’t judge here.
Serves: 36 Mini Bites
Active time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 bag (3 cups) Earnest Eats Cranberry Flax Superfood Oatmeal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 scoops collagen peptides (optional)
- 1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. If you don’t have a mini muffin pan, use a normal muffin pan and increase baking time by about 5 minutes.
- Mix all dry ingredients (first five ingredients).
- Add in pumpkin, yogurt, honey, beaten eggs, and vanilla. Whisk everything together.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop about 2 tbsp of batter into each muffin cup. Fill the muffin cups completely full.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes until the top starts to caramelize.
- Let cool. Twist the bites left and right to loosen them from the muffin tin. Pop them out and enjoy!