Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
These Carrot Cake Overnight Oats transform a cult-classic dessert into a quick breakfast. Sweet carrots and rich coconut blend together in every bite.
Gluten-free. Make it vegan with nut milk!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5+ hours
- 1 container (71g) Earnest Eats Coconut Warrior Protein Probiotic Oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Remove the lid from your Earnest Eats oatmeal cup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oatmeal. Stir everything inside the cup.
- Place the lid back on the cup and place in the refrigerator.
- Keep in the fridge overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Eat your overnight oats cold, or warm them up on the stove or in the microwave. Add any toppings you like!