Brownie Batta Overnight Oats
Are you on the overnight oats train? If not, hop on it! We make it even easier by preparing the overnight oats right inside of our Earnest Eats oatmeal cups. No dishes. No mess. Just pour your milk and mix-ins directly into the oatmeal cup, cover it, and refrigerate it overnight. Wake up to a breakfast already made for you! These Brownie Batter Overnight Oats are rich, chocolaty and creamy. Decadent, but still good for you. It’s a win win.
Gluten-free. Make it vegan with coconut yogurt, nut milk and vegan chocolate chips!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5+ hours
- Remove the lid from your Earnest Eats oatmeal cup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oatmeal. Stir everything inside the cup.
- Place the lid back on the cup and place in the refrigerator.
- Keep in the fridge overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Eat your overnight oats cold, or warm them up on the stove or in the microwave. Add any toppings you like!