Very Berry Pie Overnight Oats
These Berry Pie Overnight Oats taste like a fresh summertime pie. Creamy, fruity and oh so sweet!
Gluten-free. Make it vegan with nut milk!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5+ hours
- 1 container (67g) Earnest Eats Cranberry Flax Superfood Oatmeal
- ½ cup fresh diced strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Remove the lid from your Earnest Eats oatmeal cup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oatmeal. Stir everything inside the cup.
- Place the lid back on the cup and place in the refrigerator.
- Keep in the fridge overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Eat your overnight oats cold, or warm them up on the stove or in the microwave. Add any toppings you like!