Oh Joy! Almond Overnight Oats
Are you on the overnight oats train? If not, hop on it! We make it even easier by preparing the overnight oats right inside of our Earnest Eats oatmeal cups. No dishes. No mess. Just pour your milk and mix-ins directly into the oatmeal cup, cover it, and refrigerate it overnight. Wake up to a breakfast already made for you! These Almond Joy Overnight Oats taste like your favorite candy, but we cut out all that crazy sugar. Chocolaty, nutty AND coconutty. Yes.
Gluten-free. Make it vegan with vegan chocolate chips!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5+ hours
- 1 container (67g) Earnest Eats Maple Almond Superfood Oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Remove the lid from your Earnest Eats oatmeal cup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oatmeal. Stir everything inside the cup.
- Place the lid back on the cup and place in the refrigerator.
- Keep in the fridge overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Eat your overnight oats cold, or warm them up on the stove or in the microwave. Add any toppings you like!