Nana Bread Overnight Oats
These Banana Bread Overnight Oats have sweet banana, warm cinnamon and crunchy pecans. If you’re craving banana bread and don’t feel like heatin’ up the oven, this is your answer!
Gluten-free. Make it vegan with coconut yogurt and nut milk!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5+ hours
- 1 container (71g) Earnest Eats Mighty Maple Protein Probiotic Oatmeal
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup milk of choice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Remove the lid from your Earnest Eats oatmeal cup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oatmeal. Stir everything inside the cup.
- Place the lid back on the cup and place in the refrigerator.
- Keep in the fridge overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Eat your overnight oats cold, or warm them up on the stove or in the microwave. Add any toppings you like!