Apple Pie Overnight Oats
These Apple Pie Overnight Oats give us all the dessert vibes, without the sugar and butter. Oatmeal topped with vanilla ice cream for breakfast anyone?!
Gluten-free. Make it vegan with coconut yogurt and nut milk!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5+ hours
- 1 container (71g) Earnest Eats Apple Crush Protein Probiotic Oatmeal
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Remove the lid from your Earnest Eats oatmeal cup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oatmeal. Stir everything inside the cup.
- Place the lid back on the cup and place in the refrigerator.
- Keep in the fridge overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Eat your overnight oats cold, or warm them up on the stove or in the microwave. Add any toppings you like!