Pineapple ManGO Overnight Oats
Wake up and man-GO right out the door! These Pineapple Mango Overnight Oats take us right to the islands. Red-eye flight to Tahiti anyone? Make these at night, and wake up to paradise.
Gluten-free. Make it vegan with coconut yogurt!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5+ hours
- 1 container (67g) Earnest Eats Mango Green Tea Superfood Oatmeal
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/3 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup fresh diced pineapple
- ½ cup fresh diced mango
- Remove the lid from your Earnest Eats oatmeal cup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oatmeal. Stir everything inside the cup.
- Place the lid back on the cup and place in the refrigerator.
- Keep in the fridge overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Eat your overnight oats cold, or warm them up on the stove or in the microwave. Add any toppings you like!