Fiesta Queso Dip
The best and EASIEST queso dip to add a little spice to your weekend, or any day for that matter. You haven't lived until you've dipped a Snacking Avocado slice in this dip...
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 10 oz Cacique Oaxaca or Asadero Cheese
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced
- 1 small Serrano, chopped
- 1/2 cup White Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Jalapenos, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Earnest Eats Snacking Avocado Slices
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, break up the cheese.
- Stir in 3/4 cup milk until cheese sauce melts completely.
- Stir in tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapenos, serranos, and garlic powder.
- Pour into medium serving bowl and serve with Earnest Eats Snacking Avocado slices.
And don't forget to tag @earnesteats in your creations 😃