Fall Spice Overnight Oats
These Fall Spice Overnight Oats give us all the warm fuzzies. Even if the leaves aren’t falling, we crave that cinnamon apple goodness all year round!
Gluten-free. Make it vegan with coconut yogurt and nut milk!
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5+ hours
- 1 container (67g) Earnest Eats Apple Cinnamon Superfood Oatmeal
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Remove the lid from your Earnest Eats oatmeal cup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oatmeal. Stir everything inside the cup.
- Place the lid back on the cup and place in the refrigerator.
- Keep in the fridge overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Eat your overnight oats cold, or warm them up on the stove or in the microwave. Add any toppings you like!