As if our new Snacking Avocado wasn't unique enough, we turned it into a revolutionary (and tasty) margarita! The addition of avocado makes this citrusy and refreshing drink extra creamy. It tastes great as a mocktail too - just skip the tequila!
Servings - 3
Prep Time - 5 mins
Total Time - 5 mins
- Earnest Eats Snacking Avocado - 2 pouches
- 3/4 cup Tequila Blanco
- 1/4 cup Agave Nectar
- 3/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 1/2 cups Ice
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Tajin seasoning for rimming glasses
- Optional: sliced jalapenos or serranos
- Toss Tajin on a small plate, put lime juice along rim of glasses and dip into Tajin seasoning.
- Blend avocado, tequila, agave nectar, lime juice, sea salt, and ice in a blender. Pulse.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a lime wheel.