Try this yummy and easy 7 layer dip with our Naked Smash Smashed Avocado for your holiday gatherings, or just for the Sunday game!
This delicious dip is great to pair with chips or veggies. Earnest Eats Smashed Avocado will stay fresh and add a richness in fiber to your appetizer. Lightly seasoned with salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and lime juice, it has the right amount of flavor too make this 7 layer dip work perfectly.
Uses: Smashed Avocado Naked Smash 5.3 oz Bag
Serves: 5-8 people
1 cup of Refried Beans
1 cup of Smashed Avocado Naked Smash
1/2 cup of Water
1 cup of Sour Cream
1 cup of Shredded Mexican Cheese
1 handful of Tomatoes
1 handful of Onions
A sprinkle of Cilantro
1. Heat up Refried Beans
2. Grab Smashed Avocado bag and mash up the big pieces of Smashed Avocado.
3. Mix up your Smashed Avocado in a bowl using 1/2 cup of water to create that perfect spread texture.
4. Taking a bigger bowl, add Refried Beans as the first layer of your dip
5. Next add the Smashed avocado, then the Sour cream, Then the cheese.
6. Lastly, throw on top some Tomatoes, Onions, and a little Cilantro.
7. Enjoy with carrots, celery, or even tortilla chips!