Energy Bars

Energy-Bars

Tasty, chewy and totally uncomplicated

No spray-on vitamins or protein powders. No corn, peanut or soy oils. No ingredient lists with long compound words. We make our bars with whole nuts, fruits, seeds and grains, and rich roasted almond butter. We bake them in small batches in real ovens for a soft cookie-like texture. And we do all of this so that you can eat a bar carefree, and enjoy every last bite.

Vegan • Wheat-free   5g protein • 190mg omega-3s • 100% natural

 

Choco Peanut Butter

We couldn’t resist the tasty duet of chocolate and PB, so we made it our own with organic dark chocolate chips, organic oats, and natural peanut butter. Indulge yourself.

Choco Peanut Butter

Nutrition

Serving size: 1 bar (54g/1.94oz) Amount per Serving: Calories 230, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Potassium 120mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 6g (12% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Organic Whole Oats, Natural Cane Syrup, Natural Dark Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla),  Peanuts (Roasted Peanuts, Salt), Brown Rice Syrup, Almond Butter, Oat Bran, Natural Chunky Peanut Butter, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cane Syrup,  Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Guar Gum, Sea Salt.   CONTAINS:  PEANUTS, ALMONDS AND WALNUTS.

 

Almond Trail Mix

Jump start any journey with a sublime mix of almonds, organic oats, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds that proves that while your body may have to rough it on the trail, your belly doesn’t have to.

Nutrition

Serving size: 1 bar (54g/1.94oz) Amount per Serving: Calories 210, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Potassium 190mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 31g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 6g (12% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Organic Whole Oats, Almond Butter, Dried Cane Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Sunflower Oil), Oat Bran, Raisins, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Water, Walnuts, Natural Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Natural Almond Flavor. CONTAINS:  ALMONDS AND WALNUTS.

Cran Lemon Zest

When life gave us lemons, we mixed them with cranberries, organic oats and fruits, and baked them with almond butter for the nutritionally-packed bar you have here.

Cran Lemon Zest

Nutrition

Serving size: 1 bar (54g/1.94oz) Amount per Serving: Calories 210, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Potassium 190mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 5g (10% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Organic Whole Oats, Almond Butter, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Sunflower Oil), Raisins, Oat Bran, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Walnuts, Water, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Plant Gums (Guar Gum, Gum Arabic), Sea Salt, Natural Lemon Flavor.  CONTAINS:  ALMONDS AND WALNUTS.

Dark Choco Mint

Cool refreshing mint meets rich dark chocolate. Team with oats, nuts, seeds and almond butter, then bake like a cookie. Titillate your senses as you enjoy this guilt-free indulgence.

Dark Choco Mint

Nutrition

Serving size: 1 bar (54g/1.94oz) Amount per Serving: Calories 230, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Potassium 120mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 6g (12% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

:  Organic Whole Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almond Butter, Natural Dark Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla), Oat Bran, Cocoa Powder, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Water, Walnuts, Dried Cane Syrup, Natural Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Natural Spearmint Flavor, Dried Mint and Baking Soda.  CONTAINS:  ALMONDS AND WALNUTS.

Dark Choco Espresso

Double chocolate equals double pleasure. Add a dash of espresso to perk up your senses. Cmbine with oats, nuts, seeds and bake with almond butter. Team with a cup of joe, to keep  you on the go.

Dark-Choco-Espresso

Nutrition

Serving size: 1 bar (54g/1.94oz) Amount per Serving: Calories 230, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Potassium 120mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 6g (12% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Organic Whole Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almond Butter, Natural Dark Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla), Oat Bran, Cocoa Powder, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Water, Walnuts, Dried Cane Syrup, Natural Vanilla Extract, Espresso Coffee Extract, Sea Salt and Baking Soda.  CONTAINS:  ALMONDS AND WALNUTS.

 

Apple Ginger Bar

With the classic taste of apple, and a jazzy spark of ginger, our bar is baked with moist almond butter, organic oats, nuts and seeds.  All the right flavors, just the right size.

Apple Ginger Bar

Nutrition

Serving size: 1 bar (54g/1.94oz) Amount per Serving: Calories 210, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Potassium 190mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 5g (10% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Organic Whole Oats, Almond Butter, Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Cane Syrup, Raisins, Oat Bran, Organic Dried Apples, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cane Syrup, Walnuts, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Apple Flavor, Spices, Sea Salt.  CONTAINS:  ALMONDS AND WALNUTS.